How Does it work?
The Spokane Ag Show event is going virtual! Exhibitor’s will have premier visibility during the show’s 3-day conference in addition you will have a listing posted for an entire show year cycle so it will be important to login to your Exhibitor Portal and review all the new opportunities to showcase your company as attendees move from exploring the show on-site to online.
Your online listing is your ticket to maximizing your show experience and generating qualified leads. Log in using your credentials and start exploring all the ways you can connect with attendees! Here is a link to the prospectus for a listing of benefits and pricing.
Through the exhibitor portal you can:
• Access a leads list of attendees who add your company to their MyPlanners
• Showcase details about your latest products and innovations
• Upload a variety of resources for potential leads including press releases, brochures white papers, case studies and URLs
• Expand your exposure in keyword search results by listing sub-brands
• Promote scheduled events specific to your brand such as guest speakers, webinars, live chats, Q&A sessions, and more
• Promote special offers such as exclusive discounts and giveaways
• Post contacts to display on your listing
• Access exclusive sponsorship opportunities
If you are listed as an online contact for your company be sure to sign up for a show planner and verify your email to use the chat feature. That is an easy way for you to connect with other exhibitors in real-time. Planner users can chat with exhibitor contacts using the one-to-one chat function through online contacts listed on an exhibitor listing, or through the chat interface within the planner dashboard.
Take advantage of these tools and keep your information up to date to get the most out of your virtual event experience!